Saturday, July 6

First Mobile Post





Hey ya'all ( hill billY much ) HAHAHA
So this is my first post online via my phone (( yes the lame note )) I doubt this post is going to be as lengthy as my usual ones as typing on phone is a little more challenging in comparison to typing on a mac.  The few pictures which I may be putting up soon are so of the things I recently am seeing in Genting.
Yes dear ghost readers,  I am on a vacation at Genting Highlands located at the top of a mountain. ITS REALLY CHILLY HERE especially right now since its so misty.  I just took several pics with my dads dslr as well as my lame phone camera on the view of genting from our hotel room.  Its not bad honestly I would say much better than our previous hotel 2 years ago. At least this one isnt a brick wall!



Um isnt this like the

S
H
O
R
T
E
S
T


P
O
S
T





E
V
E
R



HAHAHAHA
I'll be putting up some pictures soon and hey dhanyyyyyaaa! HAHAHA. ok ciao!
Pineapples,
Supriya x

          





No comments:

Post a Comment