Tuesday, July 23

SAVE ME

I am literally crying.
I'm not kidding.
Tears trickling down.
For real.

Ok I got back from school like 2 hours ago. I had dinner , pizza yummy! Then , I went to have my bath and basically fiddled with my laptop up till now. Guess what I stupidly did?

I FREAKING DELETED ALL MY FILES .

ALL OF THEM

MY FOLIOS
MY INFORMATION
MY IDS
MY REMINDERS
MY MEMORIES


ALL GONE .

How the hell?
Well , my finder was looking kind of filthy , downloads here and there . Justin Bieber pics everywhere.  Teenage quotes up and down. Twitter headers all around . Backgrounds discriminating my screen so I finally decided to clean it up though my mac was giving some problem to delete all the 5235 ( YES YOU READ CORRECT ) 5235 items . which were practically junk . So , I went to download a software , Clean Genius . Don't get me wrong , clean genius is an amazing software and really helps you! However , I'm an idiot and deleted ALL my files on my mac. I'm crying. How am I suppose to finish my assignments now without reference back to my previous ones? MY STORIES GOSH I LOST THEM SHIT HOW THE HELL WHAT AM I GOING TO DO .



Someone help.

help

look at my finder now



OH GOD WHAT AM I TO DO NOW
SOMEONE HELP

DOES ANYONE KNOW A WAY TO RETRIEVE MY FILES?

PLEASE

Sigh .. is this what we call karma for swearing earlier in the day.

One word , a million cries ; help.




          






No comments:

Post a Comment