Wednesday, September 18

Finals , Female Dogs & Much , MUCH more.


Hello everyone who is reading this , no one? Oh ok.

Hahaha, anyways this is a useless post though. I'm just ranting here so ..yea.

First off, I guess starts with school. Those damn _____ there I'm telling you. Okay , for instance this girl who I shall refer to as cb. So , cb , is a pretty good friend of mine. But there is this thing that pisses me off about her. She uses me . She literally uses me. Oh, evidence? Yea , do you need me to screenshot every one of our messages?

For example, if I'd want to start a chat I'd go on enthusiastic , I abosolutely despise people who begin chats with the boring 'hi'. 

Anyways , moving on. Well , if I start a chat with her and crap and ask her what she's doing she replies with 'stuff' and I'm just like 'Well , ok , what sort of stuff?' And her usual answer will be so common, pbs. Our current education system where in my perspective we , the first batch of this so-called ' School Based Assesment ' are the test rats and we go through hell and torture .

Ok, so , as you can see , I try to keep up the conversation unlike SOME PEOPLE who seem so completely uninterested in replying or responding to your messages. One or two messages are fine , since ok, probably you're really busy but like EVERY SINGLE TIME , I'm just so done with you.

OK BUT THIS IS THE PART WHICH I'M REALLY MAD ABOUT. Like , as you see, cb doesn't want to chat with me but IF SHE NEEDS SOME HELP WITH AN ASSIGNMENT *BOOOOOM* ALL A SUDDEN I HAVE A BEST FRIEND. How low can...I just.

Moving on to another one of my so called 'long term best friend ' This girl , I shall refer to as gee. Well , Gee , doesn't attend the same school as me anymore . We still keep in touch and are still as close as ever but damn her actions and antics irritate me LOADS sometimes. A short example would be that she actually starts the conversation and it ALWAYS goes like this



her : hey

me : heyyyy

her : what are you doing?

me : nothing much currently and you?

her: same

me : *asks some random question to boost chat*

SEEN.

I JUST LIKE OK IM JUST LIKE NO .


Then there's the form 1's who I find UTTERLY ANNOYING AND IRRITATING. THEY'RE SO BEEPING IDIOTIC AND IRRITATING.

1. They act as though the own the school due the fact that THEY DID IN 2012 WHEN THEY WERE 12 OK YOU'RE NO MORE THAT SO SIT THE EFFF DOWN.

2. They think they're better than you.

3. They are r i d i c u l o u s . Ridiculous.

4. They show off  A LOT especially that one girl.

5. As for prefects , there is this one girl who in my view , is trying to take over the position of the head OR assistant head before we actually leave for form 3 in the morning session. I mean , we're still freaking here. GET OVER IT.


RANTING WITHOUT SWEARING IS IMPOSSIBLE but I'm making all my posts pg13 so yea , that sucks.

Now that I have ranted about my "friends" and "amazing" juniors let me proceed to seniors.

Seniors. Seniors , seniors , seniors.

Due the the undeniable fact that they're elder than us , it gives them the empowerment and an actual reason to act as if they're better than us.

Some of the seniors , ok most of them are extremely nice to me. Among them are L, K , F and C. They're the best. Starting with the Form 3 seniors , they have to the most female doggish of all. I'm not even kidding.

There's this girl who always makes her way to me whenever I'm doing some last minute revision and goes 'aiya this is so easy. I learnt last year , you come form 3 wah , damn hard lo' I MEAN OK I WILL EVENTUALLY GO TO FORM 3 AND WE WILL ALL EVENTUALLY GRADUATE UPON AGE BUT JUST NO DO NOT SHOW OFF YOUR SMARTNESS.

Next is another girl who I was honestly pretty close friends with back when I was 13 and she was 14. But , when she stepped in to the 15 year old world , she ignores us 14 year olds and treats us as if we are bacteria. There's just no words for this kind of "acts".

Continuing on to the form 4's and to me , our school 16 -year -olds are the friendliest batch of people. No other comments.

Form 5's.God damn , the form 5's. THEY THINK THEY'RE EVERYTHING . Especially the _ And _. THEY THINK THEY'RE PERFECT AND THAT EVERYONE LOVES THEM BUT IN REALITY ITS HONESTLY THE TOTAL OPPOSITE. O P P O S I T E.There was even this girl who told me that our h is a racist ****h. I'm like HIGH FIVE lmao.




Okay , school over. Now facebook.


FACEBOOK IRRITATES EVERYTHING OUT OF ME OKAY BYE.

My life has been much better and heart has been much lighter since I started this blog and I am grateful for that. Thank you blog , for listening. Especially when I'm shouting and no one else seems to notice nor share a glance.







          

2 comments: