Monday, September 30

September Ends





September , september , september. 

It has most definitely not been a good month for me.

Rushing with pbs , finals and juggling good grades all at once? no no no.

September hasn't been the best although I did ask it to surprise me , I didn't ask for depression and a total mood letdown. September has been horrible and now , its October soon.

The 10th month of the year.

I'm almost more than halfway through my schooling years and I'm freaking out.

I'm seriously going through that teenage phase where I re-think my whole life.

Turns out , my life hasn't been all that best.

It's been

pressurizing. 

Horribly pressurizing .

Dear God ,

please let October be a good month for me. After all , it's an auspicious months for the Indians and Chinese and its also my birth month. Please God , please. Help me by sending me guidance. I am trying my best to get through the think and thin. Om .

I really hope I'll get off a good start off October after a rough September month. I can't wait for 2014 because 2013 hasn't been a real lucky year for me.

*scoff* 13

Superstitious? Whatever.

I am not in the best of moods and I need a real friend and boy do I have 0 of them.






          

No comments:

Post a Comment