Thursday, December 5

The Liebster Award


Hey guys! So basically if you refer to my post title and if you are a frequent blogger, you will be well aware of 'The Liebster Award'. I wasn't until a lovely affie of mine , Judy Dong nominated me for this. I wasn't quite sure of it until I Googled it and read about it on some other blogs! This is just a small award appointed by certain bloggers to other bloggers!




A massive thanks to Judy Dong of tooth3stars. You should all definitely check her blog out! She is one of the sweetest bloggers I have ever come across and also one of the prettiest! Her blog serves people with beauty purposes and she is also a lifestyle blogger. I enjoy reading her posts ever so! xx

Moving on with the Liebster Award.



Rules

~For those who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community!

~If I have nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Google Friend Connect ( GFC ) and then answer a few questions! Make sure that when you nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so (suggest at most 11 nominations).




My Nominees 


I have nominated certain people who I feel deserve this award!

 Nova who owns 24-ribs
 Mae who owns clazziquaimae
 Vivian who owns jarofrainbow
 Leepy who owns itsjustleepy
 Twinkling stars who owns life-oncanvas
 Ven who owns chanhoar
 Jen who owns seungcheol
 Evangelista who owns evangelista-grace

My Answers To Judy's Questions

1. What's your favorite clothing brand?

I personally enjoy just thrift shopping but I quite like Cotton On and I enjoy randomly shopping at TopShop or the classic Forever 21! :)

2. What's your favorite band/artist?

I enjoy Ariana Grande, Mindy Gledhill , Lana Del Ray and Lorde's music loads but there are just too many to choose from omg! I literally love everyone. For a band I think I'll go for Little Mix or Fifth Harmony! :)

3. What movie genre do you like?


 In an honest opinion, I enjoy watching whatever movies.  As long as there are nice and have goo acting. Particularly maybe Sci-Fi ( I love Ender's Game & have even watched Matrix! ) , Romance ( I'm hopeless for them! ) , Adventure , Crime , Mystery-like , Comedy ( Obviously ) , Speculative and many more. The one genre which I hate is probably horror movies. Yes, I am a typical girl :D

4. What's your favorite skincare brand?


I'm currently using Clinique and Mary Kay so I guess its those two! Haha. x

5. What's you wishlist for Christmas?


This used to be such a simple question for me when I was younger but now, I really don't know. Perhaps a huge load of skin care supplies and delicious scented hand cream, I really don't yearn for anything expensive now.

6. Where would you like to travel to?


Korea , England , California , Texas , Hollywood , Mauritius , Sydney , Amsterdam [ Gosh the list goes on and on ]

7. What are your favorite Christmas songs?

All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey , Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens and many more honestly.

8. Do you have any resolutions for 2014?


I always have resolutions! Haha, one of them is to sustain my grades and the other is to improve my writing skills! :)

9. What is your favorite nail polish brand?


I enjoy using OPI and I also like the Barry M Gelly Blueberry polish too! x

10. Do you have any secret talents?


Nahhh, I enjoy playing the piano and writing stories if that's even talent LOL.

11. What are your favorite books ever?


The Hunger Games trilogy, Ender's Game tetralogy , The Fault In Our Stars , An Abundance of Katherines ( I haven't read any other John Green book yet so yea haha x )



My Questions For My Nominees 

1. How old are you?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. How would you describe your perfect friend?
4. What is your favourite movie genre?
5. Favourite artists/bands ( if you have too many just name a few, I would love to know! )
6. Favourite perfume brand?
7. Favourite nail polish brand?
8. Your preferred choice of books? [ Titles and authors if you mayyy x ]
9. Your hobby?
10. Talents? [ At least one ]
11. Current song obssession? ( again, if its too many just name a few! x )
12. Edible guilty pleasures?
13. Random guilty pleasures?
14. Christmas Wishlist?
15. Favourite YouTubers? ( I HOPE WE CAN FANGIRL TOGETHER LOL )
16. Favourite colour?
17. Chocolate or popcorn?
18. Brains or Brauns?
19. Zombie Apocalypse or End Of The World? ( State why )
20. Favourite games ( For example mine are Happy Wheels, Can your pet , For Second Frenzy etc. )

Soooo, I guess that's the end of this post then! Keep your eyes out for my next post on my new MacBook casing, which is in beautiful Rose Pink! I can't wait to read all your answers! 

Till next time!
Bye now x


Sincerely,
                        

 

          

12 comments:

  1. Done answering all 20 questions, Ree! thanks for the nomination, btw :D ..enjoyed answering those questions~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I loved reading HG and I really want to read more of John Green's books*.*
    lol I play piano too but I don't really have any secret talents either..ehe..one of my top resolutions for next year is also to keep up with my grades too(:P school)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Evangelista Grace I have read it, thank you! c: aw

    @Judy Dong Aw yayyy loads in common ♡ hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this award before but seems fun! Congrats on getting it and to everyone you nominated :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Czarina Mae Awww if I had known you longer I definitely would've nominated you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, beautiful post!!! Would you lie to follow each other?! And if you want there's an open giveaway on my blog: $50 Oasap Gift Card! I'll wait for you ♥

    My Blog ♥
    Instagram
    Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!:) I love Clinique products too!♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for awarding me!! we'll post it soon n.n i have a loooong post waiting to be posted :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dropping by! c:

    www.mochamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the nomination hun! ;) Just posted my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mm Amsterdam. 2 years of history had gotten me hankering for a visit to Anne Frank's secret annexe haha. and YES, cotton on is THE BEST shop in existence

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Adithi OMG I TOTALLY KNOW RIGHT HAHAHA we have so many things in common I'm done. Want to visit amsterdam together haha? x

    ReplyDelete