Friday, May 30

Teacher's Day 2014

It's been wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long since I blogged but I'm back because my mid terms are OVER!
Hey everyone!
How's 2014 been treating you? It has been MUCH better to me than 2013 has that's for darn sure.
I missed out on the many things that happened in the previous months but the best thing that happened was us winning the debate competition for zone level. Unfortunately though, we lost to Methodist Girl's School in the state level competition. ( IF WE WON WE COULD'VE GONE TO SARAWAK OMG ) It's usually in Kuala Lumpur but this year it was in Sarawak! SMK Bukit Jambul won though, lucky people.

We had our teacher's day on Tuesday, the 27th of May which was right after the end of my mid terms where the final two papers ( Sejarah and Geografi ) were on the 26th. Apparently, our school's teacher's day theme this year "Back To School" so all our teacher's had to wear like school uniforms to school. It was really cool and really weird at the same time! In the morning, when I went to my usual place of duty, I saw so many students just scattered everywhere and I wanted to shoo them to the hall for the beginning of the ceremony. When I went nearer, however, I realised that they were TEACHERS. AND I WAS ALL LIKE "OKAY RETREAT" I was so shocked omg but it was super cool! Here are some of the MANY pictures we took.

P/s : We weren't allowed to bring phones to school but my friend brought one so we went crazy with it. Hence, the poor picture resolution HAHHA. Creds to owners because 100% of the pictures below are NOT mine.

Starting off with a pic of my whole class ( Feel free to spot my class teacher wearing school uniforms HAHAHA ) I love how we all thought that the people at the back were our classmates who didn't want to take a pic with us. They're actually my Science and English teachers.


I like this pic because my face is so clear here hAHAHHA THANKS IPHONE CAM


My face is crap here but my friends look amazing so </3 THANK ME. ( The girl who brought the phone, Jia Yee, is the one in green. The super pretty one )

This pic is cute

That lighthing though HAHAHA I like how freakin' big I'm smiling lmao.

ALL HAIL JIA YEE WHO IS TAKING THE PIC WHILE STANDING ON A CHAIR TO FIT ALL OUR FACES
We all fab-ly sitting on the table while Jia Yee stands on it not caring about falling HAHAH.
LOVING MY FACE HERE ( I'M THE ONE WITH THE MOUTH OPEN IN AN ABSURB FASHION LMFAO )

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Ok, so the above picture has a story. Well, we were all taking a photo and Jia Yee or Jing Yee or someone I forgot decided to point her middle finger in the front of us to ruin the pic and IT WAS SO COINCIDENTAL THAT IT WAS POINTED TO KAVINA'S BOOB AND I'M LAUGHING SO DAMN HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Where am I looking good lord.
WHY DO WE LOOK HIGH AND DRUNK HERE
YUCK THAT RESOLUTION. But my whole prefect uniform is showing here so #OOTD HAHAHA.

Looi fabulously promoting that random-ass thing she's eating


LOVE THIS PIC AT THE STAIRCASE. Tung's duckface 101


OMG MUNIRA IS SO PRETTY HERE WHY SHARE YOUR SECRETS


THIS IS MY FAVE PICTURE OF THE WHOLE DAY TUNG'S DUCKFACE AGAIN OMG HAHAHA




I asked for a derp face pic and apparently Tung doesn't know the meaning of derp. Looi's abnormally huge head blocking Atika's face like wow move please hHAHAAHA. Kirtisha be like " I ain't doing no derp face" 


SUPER BLUR BUT TUNG OMG ILY HAHAHAHA 

Annnnnnnnnd ....

Ayyyy from the teachers of smkcb
They legit don't look like teachers but they are AHAHAH. Omg it was so scary like damn but it was super cool too!

They were all carrying signs of their spm years and it was so cool! 

HAHAHA so as you can probably see we had quite a time taking selfies and stuff. I normally don't take so many pics but I think I should savour moments with pictures so I'm gonna change my style of blogging by adding pics to all my lifestyle posts! To wrap it all up, we definitely had a fantastic time!







     

8 comments:

  1. awwh congrats on winning in the debate team (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. looked like had great time with your friends haha. Funny pics btw XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is really cute!! :O wished my school celebrated teacher's day with a theme :(
    anyway, welcome back supriya! ^_^ keep posting i seriously enjoy reading your posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesesting post! Thanks for your lovely comment :)
    Today new post, Blue, Speedy and custom booties
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool and I could not spot the teachers easily either!! I have never heard of Teachers day but it seems a blast! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com 

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, blogwalking back and follow u, would u followback me? thanks before ^^

    ReplyDelete