Saturday, October 18

End of pt3 outing


hi guys!!
yup another post, I am on the frickin roll HAHAHA
ugh I have been getting super fat because it's deepavali and all the cookies my grandma baked has gone in my belly :(
But they're yums so I don't mind hehe
Anyways, I went out with my friends last wednesday night, we went to have some dinner to mark the end of pt3 aka the beginning of freedom.
First, we went to a cafe called La Espresso where we found out didn't serve actual dinner food, just a good place to chill out and eat some cakes but their coffee was amazing!! too bad I'm not a coffee person, I much rather tea. However, the atmosphere in La Espresso was so calming and nice and there was almost no one there. At first there were about 2 other people but then they left and another couple came in. They eventually sat outside ( I think due to our noise ehehe ) So we had a gossip + catching up session for about 2 hours with some coffees and a cheesecake.

We didn't take that many pics in La Espresso but I wish we did because the background was gorgeous! What we did do was take polaroid pics there thanks to the patient barista.



this is 1/5 we took

I truly wished we took more pics of the restaurant because it was so cute and had this hipster kinda vibe HAHAHA anyway, I didn't take any of the following pics because my phone was spoilt ( yes, again --) So is stole them from my friends heh

Next, we walked a few shops down to a shop called purple toast


the outer frm google 

It was basically a restaurant where the bread was in all purple so I had a burger where the buns were purple. I had the chicken teriyaki which was quite nice tbh





Pics of my chicken teriyaki burger
The buns tasted like any 'ol bun but the actually burger altogether was really good! It came with a side of fries and coleslaw. Ng had this too!!

Cynthia ordered a mushroom chicken thing which looked yummy


LOOK AT THE CANDID PIC LEEYA TOOK OF ME AHHAHAHA I WAS CRACKING UP


"judgin u"
"this shit is big"

HAHAHA BUT SERIOUSLY DESPITE MY FACE IT WAS DELICIOUS BUT THE PORTIONS WERE HUMUNGOUS!! My burger was rm12.95 which was really reasonable due to their portions.


leeya struggled to try and get all six of us in a shot around the table hAHAH

Most of the pics taken here were all candid










I shall apologize in advance for my horrendous face before I proceed with this post HAHAHA

Then we wanted to go to a quiet place with no one to continue taking pictures since purple toast was quite packed  ( #vain #thelevel #sotypical )

So we headed to a shop named clocks where ng and loi were forced to buy drinks so that we could chill there HAHAHAAHAHHAHAAH

 supermodel cyncyn
 looi the vain mofo HAHA



ng was so afraid of the creepy music they were playing in the bg of the restraunt ( consisted of cat's screeching and wolf's howling in conjuction with halloween ) that she called her bf as though we weren't enough to protect her thanks bitch HAHAHA


 I hate how I look here but ng looks good so
 cyncyn's perf photography #sonotblur


 pussy ng

 you can see that I'm literally about to burst out laughing
 the level of vain omfg hahahaah
 thanks leeya </3
 my face is ew again but its ok leeya looks great
 my face looks bad again omfg its literally my face problem dhanya be looking like a model

 we are high











THEN I MANAGED TO GET THE MOST PERFECT PICTURE OF LOOI BLESS ME AM I RIGHT


HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA AND THEN NG MADE IT INTO A MEME



HAHAHAHA

ok so I'm just gonna end the post by saying how much I love the five of my friends </3 We will undoubtedly remain friends for life no matter how cheesy that sounds I seriously believe we all have a special bond that is very difficult to get.



I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH!!!!




     

4 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet post! hahah you look really pretty supriya *_*
    I may be part indian but i've never celebrated deepavali, jealous you did!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see your bestfriends. I remember mine. Indeed, only with true friends that we can expose are crazy acts and no one will judge. Your smiles are contagious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the bun really colored in purple??? How does it taste? :o

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi honey! yes it is haha, it tastes like a regular bun, I think they just used some preservatives :)

      Delete